Something new! Call for fiction.  

Posted by Wishwords in ,

In the interview Dorlana Vann did with me over on Supernatural Fairy Tales yesterday, I mentioned that I wanted to add a new aspect to this blog. I want to see what I inspire in you.

I want fiction from you. Here are the guidelines:
1) Submit fiction of 500 words or less between the time I post the creature article and the 15th of the month.
2) The creature of the month must play a major part in the story.
3) What you submit may be a complete story or an excerpt from a longer piece.
4) Email it to me via the link in my profile.
5) I will post all the fiction on the 15th of the month.
6) Include a link to your blog or website so that people can see what else you do.

Keyboard ready? Let's see what you can do.

This entry was posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 at Friday, September 11, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment